As litigation can be an expensive process, we always look for opportunities to resolve disputes without the need for court action. Where pre-litigation attempts to resolve disputes prove unsuccessful, there may be no option but to commence legal proceedings to enforce your rights. In circumstances where litigation is necessary, we are able to advise you in relation to the most efficient and cost effective options available to you.
Our expertise includes:
- Business and commercial disputes
- Company, director and shareholder disputes
- Trust and partnership disputes
- Debt recovery and enforcement of judgments
- Winding up applications, including making or resisting applications to set aside statutory demands
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Leasing and other contractual disputes
- Deceased estates
- Body corporate and management rights' disputes
- Intellectual Property disputes (trade mark, copyright, passing off, misleading and deceptive conduct)
- Tax litigation
- Building and construction disputes
- Alternative dispute resolution
We do not practice in the areas of personal injury or employment law although we can provide referrals to other solicitors who will be able to assist you.