Small Myers Hughes has extensive experience and knowledge in the Management Rights industry. We not only provide services for clients buying and selling Management Rights but also for those already in the industry such as Body Corporate Managers, Committees and Property Developers.
Our team, led by Partner Col Myers, includes highly qualified and experienced lawyers in Management Rights, Strata and Community Titles.
Our lawyers maintain strong working relationships with other industry professionals, as we understand the importance of delivering a cooperative and consistent service to our clients.
Our major Management Rights services include:
- Advice on licencing, code of conduct, letting appointments and leasebacks
- GST and tax solutions
- Dispute resolution
- Acting in the sale and purchase of existing and off the plan management rights
- Due diligence reports
- Variations, renewals and exit strategies
- Attending and addressing body corporate meetings
- Partnership agreements, structuring and asset protection
- Advising developers on the creation and sale of management rights for their development (all states of Australia)
Our Strata and Community Titles services include:
- Assisting with the interpretation and understanding of legislation
- Advising managers and bodies corporate on all strata issues and by laws