BUSINESS SALES / PURCHASES
What is Business Sale and Business Purchase?
Our lawyers at Small Myers Hughes possess the required experience and skill to assist you in the purchase or sale of businesses of all types and sizes. The purchase or sale of a business can be complex but our team have the necessary attention to detail and industry know how to guide you through the transaction to adequately protect your interests and make the experience as painless as possible.
- Our team can assist you with every aspect of your business purchase or sale including:
- Drafting the business sale contract;
- Negotiating terms and conditions of the business sale contract;
- Advising on lease assignments or the drafting of new leases concerning the business sale;
- Advising on the transfer of any licenses held by the business;
- Advising on the transfer of business names, telephone numbers, websites, plant and equipment and stock in trade relevant to the business sale;
- Advising on Personal Properties and Securities Register (PPSR) aspects of the business sale;
- Advising on and reviewing any franchise agreements connected with the business sale;
- Performing due diligence enquiries relating to the sale;
- Advising on finance conditions relevant to the business sale; and
- Arranging and attending settlement of the business sale.
GET IN TOUCH
Tel: +61 7 5552 6666
Fax: +61 7 5528 0955
Office: Level 2, 17 Welch Street, Southport Qld 4215
Postal: PO Box 1876, Southport QLD 4215
Open: 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
contact small myers hughes
How Can We Help You?